Monday, February 10, 2014

Empirical Research

I felt like this week was one of the more successful weeks in researching my topic.  At this point I have somewhat floundered around trying to figure out what my topic really should be.  Through the first four weeks it was all over the place, but I believe this week really helped to nail down a direction.  This weeks research really helped me to see more into the weeds of how Lean Six Sigma processes really help companies with efficiency to ultimately increase profit.  There is a ton that goes into the processes, but it was cool to see an article lay out a good example of how it really works.  I feel like with some help I have nailed down a decent research question and I don't really need to change where I am going with it. I think the class has helped to grow my knowledge of how to do research, but for the most part I still feel like a novice when working through the different resources available.  Although I don't feel like an expert, its helpful to see growth from week one until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment